Jokes on list, MGA disappearing coolant

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: Jokes on list, MGA disappearing coolant
From: macleodm@cadvision.com (Michael MacLeod)
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 21:32:43 -0600
        Glen Eldridge wrote complaining about Lawyer jokes.  I personally
agree, MG's and their owners are not a laughing matter.  There is nothing
amusing about Sportscars.  They are pieces of mechanical transportation.
This list is strictly about non-emotional issues.  Please do not demean
this list with further attempts at humour.
        On a more serious note.  I have for many years noticed that after
topping up the coolant in my 'A', which I have had for 25 years (my first
car), that it doesn't take long for about 2 litres, 2.5 pints vanishes.  It
never seems to lose more than that.  It doesn't appear to run significantly
hotter than the other 'A''s in the club.  Any ideas.

Thanks

MG Joke:  Q./    How many MG owners does it take to change a light bulb.
          A./    One ..... AND IT'S NOT FUNNY.

Michael MacLeod    From Alberta - Where the beer and the antelope freeze!!
'68 BSA Spitfire                   '60 MGA                      '63 Jag Mk 10
'83 BMW R100 RS