Weber 45DCOE

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber 45DCOE
From: 1955tf@flash.net
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 1996 21:37:38 -0500
Greetings Ya'll from sunny 102 degrees (in the shade) Dallas:

Ya'll write how neat it is to roadster in the Winter in Yankee land with the
Hood down and frostbite on your nose.  Try it at 120 in the sun!  Even at 55
mph all you have is a blistering hot wind in your face.

OK, off the soap box.  Here's why the e-mail.

Last Saturday, in the heat, I swapped the Weber 45DCOE that was on my '71
MGB when I bought it in March, 1995, for a set of dual HS4 SU's.

As a result, I have a Weber 45 DCOE, complete with MG intake manifold, for sale!
It works.  I drive my car to work (and back) on a daily basis, and the
Weber, dirty as it is, functioned reliably.  I prefer the SU's, and got a
great deal for the pair (with manifold), so I decided to go back to a more
stock B.

So, Weber for sale - with manifold.   $200  OBO by July 1.

Please reply directly to 1955tf@flash.net

Thanks for your indulgence

Tim in Dallas           '71 B           '55 TF