Re: Silicone Brake fluid

To: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com, TATERRY%aol.com@aphub.aerojetpd.com
Subject: Re: Silicone Brake fluid
From: KILE_PAUL@aphub.aerojetpd.com (Paul D Kile)
Date: 09 Jul 96 06:50:37 PDT
Alright, I have been out of touch since before the holiday, but after
reading the voluminous postings regarding our beloved MOWOG, I will
concede that it stands for MOrrisWOlseleymG.

I will still in my heart believe that it represents a slightly malevolent
pagan god (The God of British Automotive Malfunctions).  In college,
we used to offer up sacrifices of Austin America U-joints to MOWOG,
in the vain hope that he would smile upon us and allow our British
vehicles to run for another several days.

Hail MOWOG!

Paul Kile

Paul D. Kile

kile_paul@aphub.aerojetpd.com