Student Needs Help !!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Student Needs Help !!
From: Napoleon Solo <G.M.Purkiss@bradford.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 1996 14:38:34 +0100 (BST)

        Dear Everyone,

        I am a long term lurker on the list and fellow lbc sufferer with
a '73 BGT (which is still in the body shop after someone hit me), but I need
your help.

        I'm a final year student studying electronic imaging and media
communication at the university of Bradford in the U.K. For my final year
project I want to construct a CD-Rom on the MG cars, but would like some help
on the various sections I should include.
For example - History, Specifications etc.

        Can you please E-mail me directly wih your suggestions/input on
what you think the CD-Rom should encompass, PLEASE !!

        I would be eternally grateful and buy anyone who helps a pint of
whatever gorgeous English beer they want if they're here (I could post it
I guess !?!)

        Thanks in advance,

        Graham P.