Re: Morgan's Garage?

To: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Morgan's Garage?
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 1996 11:35:32 -0700
At 12:40 PM 7/7/96 -0400, you wrote:
>Here's a fun one I heard the other day, and would like to know if there is
>any truth to any of this.
>
>An LBCer friend of mine came across an old '30s Ford farm tractor, and upon
>looking at the engine, he noticed it was incredibly similar to the B series
>engine.  Hhhmmmm...

This part could be true.  I have afriend who picked up an old farm tractor
as a resto project and discovered that the engine block and all bottom end
parts are EXACTLY the same as the TR-4.  In fact he ordered the parts to do
the bottom end from the Moss TR catalog.  The head was a different story of
course, that would have been just too easy.
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT