Re: Hot Foot

To: Ken Katsirebas <kkat@mdc.net>
Subject: Re: Hot Foot
From: Jim Brucato <Gone4sure@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 1996 02:06:15 -0400
Ken:
      So you say you get a HOTFOOT:), Hmm, Tell me about it, I drove my
64 "B" to indy and back to NJ. By the time I got back to NJ, I had one
heck of a heat blister on my right heal, and of course the "B" limp.
      Seems the only solution I may come up with may be to install a
cruise control (is this gonna start something again). I tried to
insulate the inner floor, the underside of the floor and even the
transmission tunnel, NG, but it is a little better. The other way I've
seen to make it comfy is to only drive on rainy days or cold days. If I
can keep my "B's" engine running less than 190 deg it is tolerable.
      My last idea is to make the car run on batteries :), or to install
a nice COLD A/C unit to keep my poor foot cool.
      When you come up with a good IDEA, My right foot will thank you !
I swear it had to be well done if not burned beyond all hope of ever
healing. But I seemed to have fixed thy self. Only wish my lbc's could.

This is Just to let you Know Ken,
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN THE HOTFOOT ARENA!

Jim Brucato
1964 "B" Sporting a nice INDY RACETRACK license plate bracket
1972 "B" SO happy to have all it's parts returned !!
         Awaiting the awakining