FRIDAY! Whose going where?

To: MGS@autox.team.net
Subject: FRIDAY! Whose going where?
From: DRDED@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 06:50:54 -0400
I don't know about you but I worked hard this week and
I am going to have fun this weekend. I know I'll be seeing
a few of you at MG car day, Museum of Transportation
in Brookline Mass on Sunday. I'll have my ratty red 66 B

Why not let the list know where you'll be this weekend.
( I mean car Events, if your cheating on your spouse and
are meeting your lover this weekend, I don't want to know)
I always look forward to an event knowing I'm going to see
a  fellow on-liner.

Have a safe and happy weekend, David Deutsch