MGB Cooling

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MGB Cooling
From: Simon.MATTHEWS@st.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 96 14:04:43 +0200
     I have owned an unmodifed '74 MGB since '92. The only heating problem
     I have ever had has been that the car will not heat up during British
     winters. I don't understand all this discussion of extra cooling for
     pre-75 cars.

     Before Bob Johnson suggests that the ambient temperature is higher in
     Dallas and this might create problems I have not seen, I should point
     out that for the first 2 years that I owned the car, I was in Plano,
     TX, just north of Dallas.

     SO perhaps, before adding electric fans, it might be better to
     investigate alternatives -- starting with ignition timing!

     Regards,
             SImon