Re: Problems with your car!

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Problems with your car!
From: Kosti Hennighausen <henn0023@itlabs.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 16:00:56 -0500 (CDT)
Yeah, see my message of 22 July to the group (Subject: Here Goes).  I
didn't even know the word camber applied to anything other than airfoil
design until I bought my Midget!  I hope I can solve the problem with
some bushings and maybe a fulcrum pin.  I just hope the genius who did
the suspension before me (using only steel washers) didn't wreck the
upper control arm and the kingpin in the process.  Fortunately, if they
are destroyed, I can prbably fabricate my own replacements here at the
department after hours. Raw materials are much less expensive than parts.

I knew all this rocket science stuff would come in handy somewhere.

* Konstantinos Hennighausen, J.D., B.S.A.E.            |____|    *
* Department of Aerospace Engineering and Mechanics   O \  / O   *
* University of Minnesota                             //====||   *
* ('79 Midget)                                                   *