1977 MGB in New Jersey for sale

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1977 MGB in New Jersey for sale
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 1996 10:14:01 -0700
This car is imalculate and maintained to a tee. It is not mine and I
have no financial interest in it's sale. It belongs to a friend. It's
that dark red color(I call it Burgundy)with brand new stay fast top and
black interior. front end recently redone and rear thrush washers
replaced. The absolute bottom line price is $5,500. If you want to
haggle it's $7,000. Only serious inquires please. If I had the money
this car would belong to me right now. It's priced for imediate sale.
If your looking for good solid car e-mail name and # and I'll have Joe
call you. Safety Fast, David Deutsch