Want to buy MG

To: CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: Want to buy MG
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Fri, 04 Oct 1996 21:42:08 -0700
Dear Mr. C Master - I am sure every subscriber appreciates
your self appointed role as watchdog of the net to save it
from corps who would ravage the British car owners along the
west coast.
Unfortunately, I'm sorry, but I can't paint myself into the
picture you would draw of me.  I am a serious collector
(about 25) of British cars.  Although I'm only 56, I've
owned and driven British cars for forty years.  I have
three sons, Scott, Kevin & Neil who are all in their
twenties.  Between them, they own six more British cars.
We do restore our cars and even sell a few every year,
and the last time I looked, this was not illegal.
Apparently you subscribe, as do I, to both the MG and
Triumph lists.  In order to reach both lists, I have to
post to each.  No there aren't two fathers or four sons.
One of the beauties of the net is that it is available
to all.  We don't discriminate that someone wants to
sell a car, or that others may want to buy it.  There
are probably countries in the world that may be that way,
but thank God that Canada and the U.S. aren't one of those.
Why don't you relax and enjoy your car and leave policing
to those qualified to handle it.

Cheers,

Len Drake
1948 Triumph 2000 Roadster      1951 MG TD
1954 TR2 long door              1957 MGA Coupe
1955 TR2 short door             1960 MGA
1958 TR3A                       1967 MGB GT
1963 TR4                        1969 MGC GT
1969 TR6
1974 TR6
1975 TR6
1976 TR6
1980 TR8

There are more, but you probably get the idea.