Beautiful day - Boy am I sore!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, healeys@autox.team.net, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Beautiful day - Boy am I sore!
From: jpquinn@cyberramp.net (John P. Quinn)
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:02:26 -0500
Yes what a beautiful weekend this was.....

I greased the entire car with Molly-Graphite.

I drained the hypoy out of the rear end and refilled with Castrol hypoy.

I gravity flushed/bleed the brakes and did that with Castrol GTLMA instead
of going with DOT5.  I think I glad I stuck with what has been used in it
all along.  I now have a harder pedal.

I drained the transmission oil out and noticed major saw dust!  So I
refilled and drove for an hour and then drained again only to find more saw
dust but not as bad.  Refilled and will drain in a few days.  I smell a
rebuild.  I also smell like hypoy.  I'm the hypoy boy.

Timed the car and oiled the carbs.

Gave the car a bath with Dura-shine car wash, love that stuff, and cleaned
the wheels with some special Rhino mucus in a spray bottle.

Vacuumed the car at the car wash and cleaned all the glass.

Tanked up the car with 93 and tossed in a bottle of Dura lube fuel system
cleaner.  Love that stuff too.

By the time I looked up, it was 10:00PM on a sunday night.

What a beautiful weekend it was.  Time flys when your having fun!

Jay Quinn    -     '62 Austin-Healey MKII Sprite
jpquinn@cyberramp.net
www.cyberramp.net/~jpquinn
PGP Encryption Key Upon Request