Re: Gearbox oil:

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gearbox oil:
From: Robert J Donahue/DELCO <RJDONAHU@mail.delcoelect.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 1996 08:12:22 +0000
<From: JBlack2881 @ aol.com @ USDESMTP
<Date: 10/13/96 06:44:00 PM
<Subject: Gearbox oil:
<
<    Go with the Red Line Synthetic Manuel Transmission Lubricant (MTL).
<It's the BEST. My son first used it in his RX-7 and raved about it. I then
<put it
<in both my MGA's and it smoothed them out.I told my Beemer friend about it
<and it made his shifting easier through our nasty winters.
<    Take care,
<     Jim Black

Where can I buy Red Line? I would like to try it in my TD's transmission.
Can't find the brand in Kokomo IN.

Bob Donahue, Still Stuck in the '50s
53 MG-TD, under DIY restoration (painting with aerosol Rust-Oleum)
71 MGB, still in shop, 11 months and counting (The TD is winning)