RE: Info

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Info
From: Patrick Elliott <patrick.elliott@attws.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 96 09:23:00 PDT

 ----------
From: mgs-owner
To: mgs
Date: Monday, October 14, 1996 8:14PM

please send info.

Ok Here's some:

ARE YOU NORMAL?  -by B. Kanner
Facts about Americans.  Did you know that........
        -only 30% of us can flare our nostrils
        -21% of us don't make our bed daily.  5% of us never do.
        -Men do 29% of laundry each week.  Only 7% of women trust their
     husbands to do it correctly.
        -40% of women have hurled footwear at a man
        -85% of men don't use the slit in their underwear
        -67.5% of men wear tightie whities (briefs)
        -the average bra size today is 36C whereas 10 years ago it was a 34B
        -85% of women wear the wrong bra size
        -3 out of 4 of us store our dollar bills in rigid order with
     singles leading up to higher denominations
        -13% of us admit to occassionally doing our offspring's homework
        -91% of us lie regularly
        -27% admit to cheating on a test or quiz
        -29% admit they've intentionally stolen something from a store
        -50% admit they regularly sneak food into movie theaters to avoid
     the high prices of snack foods
        -90% believe in divine retribution
        -10% believe in the 10 Commandments
        -82% believe in an afterlife
        -45% believe in ghosts
        -13% (mostly men) have spent a night in jail
        -29% of us are virgins when we marry
        -58.4% have called into work sick when we weren't
        -10% of us switch tags in the store to pay less for an item
        -Over 50% believe in spanking---but only a child over 2 years old
        -35% give to charity at least once a month
        -How far would you go for $10 million?
                -25% would abandon their friends, family, and church
                -7% would murder
        -69% eat the cake before the frosting
        -When nobody else is around, 47% drink straight from the carton
        -85% of us will eat Spam this year
        -70% of us drink orange juice daily
        -Snickers is the most popular candy
        -22% of us skip lunch daily
        -9% of us skip breakfast daily
        -66% of us eat cereal regularly
        -22% of all restaurant meals include french fries
        -14% of us eat the watermelon seeds
        -only 13% brush our teeth from side to side
        -45% use mouthwash every day
        -22% leave the glob of toothpaste in the sink
        -the typical shower is 101 degrees F
        -Nearly 1/3 of U.S. women color their hair
        -9% of women and 8% of men have had cosmetic surgery
        -53% of women will not leave the house without makeup on
        -58% of women paint their nails regularly
        -62% of us pop our zits
        -33% of women lie about their weight
        -10% of us claim to have seen a ghost
        -57% have had deja vu
        -49% believe in ESP
        -4 out of 5 of us have suffered from hemorrhoids
        -the average girl starts her period at age 12
        -44% have broken a bone
        -only 30% of us know our cholesterol level
        -14% have attended a self-help meeting
        -15% regularly go to a shrink
        -78% would rather die quickly than live in a retirement home
        -46.5% of men say they ALWAYS put the seat down after they've used
     the toilet, yet women claim to ALWAYS find it up
        -30% of us refuse to sit on a public toilet seat
        -54.2% of us always wash our hands after using the toilet
        -23.5% admit they don't always flush
        -45.2% pee in the shower
        -44.9% pee in the ocean
        -28.1% pee in the pool
        -55.2% will let someone else come in the bathroom while they're
     using the toilet
        -39% of us peek in our host's bathroom cabinet.  17% have been
     caught by the host.
        -81.3% would tell an acquaintance to zip his pants
        -29% of us ignore RSVP
        -71.6% of us eavesdrop
        -22% are functionally illiterate
        -less than 10% are trilingual
        -37% claim to know how to use all the features on their VCR
        -53% prefer ATM machines over tellers
        -56% of women do the bills in a marriage
        -2 out of 3 of us wouldn't give up our spouse even for a night for a
     million bucks
        -20% of us have played in a band at one time in our life
        -40% of us have had music lessons
        -44% reuse aluminum foil
        -57% save pretty gift paper to reuse
        -66% of women and 59% of men have used a mix to cook and taken
     credit for doing it from scratch
        -53% read their horoscopes regularly
        -16% of us have forgotten our own wedding anniversary (mostly men)
        -59% of us say we're average-looking
        -Americans of African descent are more than twice as likely  to call
     themselves beautiful
        -90% of us depend on alarm clocks to wake us
        -53% of us would take advice from Ann Landers
        -28% of us have skinny-dipped.  14% with the opposite sex.
        -51% of adults dress up for a Halloween festivity
        -on average, we send 38 Christmas cards every year
        -20% of women consider their parents to be their best friends
        -2 out of 5 have married their first love
        -the biggest cause of matrimonial fighting is money
        -only 4% asked the parents' approval for their bride's hand
        -1 in 5 men proposed on his knees
        -6% propose over the phone
        -71% can drive a stick-shift car
        -45% of us consistantly follow the speed limit
        -2/3 of us speed up at a yellow light
        -1/3 of us don't wear seat belts
        -12% of men never use their car blinkers
        -44% of men tailgate to speed up the person in front of them
        -25% of us drive after we've been drinking
        -4 out of 5 sing in the car
        -the average sexual experience lasts about 39 minutes
        -men say the average erect penis is 10".  Women say it's 4"
        -56% of men have had sex at work
        -1 in 3 of us have had an extramarital affair
        -62% think there is nothing wrong with affairs
        -60% of men and 54% of women have had a 1-night stand
        -the most common fantasy is oral sex
        -women buy 4 out of every 10 condoms sold
        -8% of us have regular anal sex
        -58% like dirty talk during sex
        -22% rent porno flicks at least once