Re: Rear-end noises.

To: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Subject: Re: Rear-end noises.
From: "Jason F. Dutt" <simjason@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 13:51:47 -0400
This doesn't sound like what it is, as my car has only 69,000 miles on
it.  Although, I've learned by now not to rule out anything.  Thanks to
all for your responses; it seems I'll just have to tear in to it and see
what's worn out!  Just so everyone knows, this is a very intermittent
thing.  I drove the car yesterday for probably 60 miles without a peep
from anything.  Tomorrow, I could pull it out of my driveway & it'll
scream at me!  However, I have noticed that it will only start doing it
(or stop, for that matter) when it's sat for awhile.  For example, if I
start the car tomorrow, and it doesn't make a sound for the first couple
miles, it won't for that driving session.  It's weird!  It's like it's
just telling me, "No, I really don't feel like it today..."

Hope this makes sense...it's hard to describe this kind of stuff over
e-mail!

Regards,