RE: Wrapping Headers

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Wrapping Headers
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 1996 21:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
Go with a ceramic coating if you want the thermal protection and increased
performance. It will also protect it from corrosion and look pretty nifty.
There was athread about 2 months ago. I've heard a few bad things about
wrapping. Among them cracking of the header, falls off, pain in the ass to
install. I wouldn't do either for the perposes of increased HP. On a B you
wouldn't notice it. It will lower the engine compartment temp though.

Chris Reichle