Re[2]: 195/60 on stock MGB rims?

To: Westley Johnson <kooksei@hooked.net>, DANIELS@alchem.chem.tamu.edu
Subject: Re[2]: 195/60 on stock MGB rims?
From: joseph_cianciotti@ns_gmosf.gmosf.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 96 13:16:30 PST
The previous owner of my car put on 195/75's.  And I had them remounted when I
got my new Daytons (stock width) with no problem.  I admit they look pretty
good, filling the fender wells and having a wide tread.  And I get a lot of
comments about them from MGers and laymen alike.  But there really isn't much
clearance in the rear wells and during hard cornering the tires ocassionally
rub
the inside of the fender. (It doesn't cause any damage.  It's more of a noise
issue.)  So when I need new tires, I'll probably get something closer to the
original size, whatever that is.

Joseph
67 Roadster