Lost my panel lights

Subject: Lost my panel lights
From: "craig wiper" <craigw@sonic.net>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 19:34:24 -0800
Hi. I've got a quick one. I haven't used lights on the B all summer. Now
that the time has changed, I've noticed my panel lights have ceased to
function. I've looked up under the dash and the proper wires r/w and g/r
are connected to the rheostat. All other lights on the car are working and
functioning properly. Is there a simple common connection for all of the
panel lights that could have worked it's way loose? Anyone else ever have
this happen?

Craig Wiper
early '74B
craigw@sonic.net