vicky brit etc.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: vicky brit etc.
From: "bill and penny meyer" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 20:33:10 -0700
Over the years, I have dealt with Motorhead, Roadster Facotry,
Scarborough, Special Interest, Moss, and Victoria (and probably one
or two others I've forgotten and/or are no longer in existence).   I
have had some MINOR problems only and presently deal mostly with VB,
as their selection and prices are the best.  Also, I am very happy
with their service.
One codicil to the last statement: when after the second call
they were still waiting for (overdue) heads, I bought from Special
Interest at a slightly highern price, because they had it in stock!!
I do not consider this as condemnaton so much as common sense.

BILL

MGF LEAKS!! RIGHT ON!!!