Re: MGs and Porsches/Consenus

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: Re: MGs and Porsches/Consenus
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 15:13:47 -0800
So here I am minding my own business, feeling a little down, due to
freak'n tile store giving me 3 different dye lots of wall tile for my
in progress job. I said "would you paint your MG 3 different shapes of
British Racing Green?" the warehouse guy said "I don't own an MG but if
I did it would be Red." And then I have to read this stuff. I don't own
a gas station I just own alot of british cars. Non of which will ever
have a weber down, side or any other draft on them. I love my SUs.
I'm not a Doctor either DRDED is for David Russell Deutsch Eileen
Deutsch. I remodel bathrooms for a living. I've been behaving myself
but I don't know which is worst biting my tongue or putting my feet in
my mouth. I know of several of you who do appreciate my sarcastism and
I e-mail my brand of humour direct to these people. My wife just asked
if Kai was my son from one of my previous marriages. Now everybody's a
comedian. Enough about me, got a 66 Midget home last week, It has not
been started in 18 years. I'm going to get it running and drive it
around this summer. I'm interested in any shows with in 300 miles of
Long Island, New York which have "Diamond in the Rough" catagories.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>>P.S. Oh yes, we know full well that you, young devil, must purposedly
pick
>> topics designed to raise a firestorm. I think you're some sort of
>> cyber-pyromaniac!

Kai Replied:

>I'll be happy to fuel any firestorm, and I will even supply the fuel
>start one.  David Deutsch owns a gas station and he is an expert in
this
>area.  I learn from the best :-)
>
>I said I am only considering getting a Porsche, and the more people
tell me
>not to get one the more I want one.
>
>Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
>1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg
>
>P.S. This is for the people on the list with no "sence" of humor:
PLEASE