Re: Jacobs Ignition

To: Jack Baker <baker@islandnet.com>
Subject: Re: Jacobs Ignition
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 08:37:32 +0000
Jack Baker wrote:

> I am considering installing a Jacobs Ignition system in my MGB. It includes
> a computer. ignition wires and coil. Has anyone on the list any experience
> with this set up?? Thank you for your advice.

No advice here. I was also looking at the Jacobs System. I looked and
wondered and couldn't figure out why Jacobs could charge so much
compared to an MSD 6AL. Have you looked at MSD? I often go to 'hot rod'
cruises and see plenty of MSD and have yet to see a Jacobs. Must be a
reason.

Bob Allen, Kansas City