Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...
From: Joe Peck <peck@digex.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 00:56:24 -0500 (EST)
Thanks for all the excellent info on how to price one of these.
I most likely won't be pursuing this car, since I may be relocating
(hey maybe I can use that relo service!) to the SF Bay Area (wow, I
should talk with David Moore!).

Anyhow, the car is a 60 (I think that what I said before) MGA coupe.
It's in the Washington DC area, has about 60k miles under a single
owner, and according to my friend's wife is in immaculate condition,
other than the siezed engine.  It's been sitting in this woman's
garage for about ten years.

I'm going to take a look at it this weekend and can report back to
this list in case anyone is interested.  I was thinking that I could
take a couple of pictures and load them onto a web site.  What shots
would be useful - body, interior, dash, and engine?

My guess is that this car could be had for a steal.

Cheers,
Joe