Re: taut tonneaus

To: jeremy.baxter@parallax.co.uk
Subject: Re: taut tonneaus
From: kgstuart@juno.com (RANDELL S KEGG)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 19:30:53 PST
I have not personally done this, but someone posted this technique to the
list some time ago. Apparently the idea is to hang the fabric by one end
and tie two cinder blocks to the other end.   Let it hang like that for
a couple of days. The guy said that he gained an inch to the length of his
cover. If you try it, please let us know if it worked......

Randy Kegg
1958 MGA
1966 Morris Traveller
1964 Porsche 356C