Re: TRF WWW SITE?

To: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Subject: Re: TRF WWW SITE?
From: drake@direct.ca (len drake)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 1997 11:29:26 -0800
Hi Kai - I wouldn't hold your breath.  They do have an e-mail
address, but apparently never check it.  I wrote two notes to
them in October and November and still don't have a reply.
For all of the fans that they apparently have, they sure
aren't my favorite company to TRY to deal with.

Cheers,

Len Drake