Re: 6V to 12V battery conversion

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: 6V to 12V battery conversion
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 1997 11:59:48 -0800 (PST) (11:59 am 19:59 UT)
I bought one of those switches from MOSS, but I can't see how to
get the knob off.  I wouldn't want to pierce a hole the size of the
knob just to mount it.  Did you mount yours just in front of the
battery?  I thought that with a little finesse, you could just
splice into the cable as it leaves the battery on its way to the
starter solenoid. (Is it a solenoid if it's manually actuated?)

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*