[Top] [All Lists]

Re: That stuff on my car!

To: "Kai Radicke" <>
Subject: Re: That stuff on my car!
From: Graham McCann <>
Date: Sat, 05 Apr 1997 16:28:20 +1000
At 08:03 pm 04-04-97 -0500, Kai  Radicke wrote:
>Hey everyone:
>I was reading Clausenger Org. MGB and it said something about beading
>between the fenders and shroud.  
>So I went and looked at my car this "beading" looks like dried out dog
>shit, smoshed in my fenders.  Where do I get this stuff, of do just scrape
>it off the sidewalk?  What is the real name for it, so I don't have to
>refer to it as "dried out dog shit" for the rest of my life.  This stuff is
>truely a British engineering marvel!

It is not what you described but:

AHH 6103 Front finisher LH
AHH 6104 Front finisher RH
AHH 6107 Rear finisher LH
AHH 6108 Rear finisher RH

It is simply a strip of metal with a T shaped upper edge to cover the join.

regards, with reservations,


Graham McCann  Rivett, ACT. Australia
Phone/Fax: +61 6 2889055

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>