HS6-intake manifold for MGB

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: HS6-intake manifold for MGB
From: "bill and penny meyer" <pplusb@northlink.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 1997 22:02:10 -0700
Today was quite a day LBC-wise.
Stopped at a friend's to remove some bolts from a donor car we own.
He showed a couple of boxes of parts he had recently obtained.
:"When what to my wondering eyes should appear" but a pair of HS4's,
complete with MGB manifold, linkage, etc.  Just what I need for my
'67 rdstr project-presently it has a pair of HIF4's.
A few hours later, I was telling this tale to a friend who offered me
a pair of HS6's-he's found a pair of Weber side drafts for his TR4!
Question: do I need a new manifold or new spacer blocks or what to
adapt the HS6'sn to my '67????
Equally important, WHERE can I get what I need?
HELP!!!
Anybody out there had any experience along these lines? What
improvements can I expect??

Bill
Thanks in advance.