Re: Wiring Harness

To: garyb@pentek.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Wiring Harness
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:41:25 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-04-17, Gary Burrell wrote:

<< Are wiring harnesses handed?  >>

Gary:

For the most part, no, but there has to be some difference to account for the
relocation of the gauges, brake pedal switch, steering column switches, etc.
All the lights, engine accessarys, fuse box, relays, fuel pump, fuel level
sender, etc, are in the same location for both. The main harness runs into
the car on the right side. I would think it would be difficult to reach the
left side of the dash with a short harness from a RHD.

I have never had a RHD harness in my hand to confirm the above, but it seems
to make sense.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN