Re: Old fart?

To: smrm@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: Old fart?
From: bugide@juno.com (Larry Dickstein)
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 1997 09:23:01 EDT
Michael-
        Fartdom, especially the aged type, is a state of mind.  It can
set in as early as the 20's, or so I have observed. For the most part,
the easiest way to tell is this:  When you first read about the 21 year
old female MG enthusiast on this thread did you:
        A.  Wonder how tall she was?
        B.  Wonder about other stuff?
        C.  Think it was great that folks under 40 like MG's?
        D.  Think she might be attached in some fashion?
        E.  Decide that she was probably attached?
        F.  Decide you had no business even wondering?
        G.  Wonder how her MG is running?
        H.  Realize that you have bullet holes older than 21?
        I.   Decide you really need a beer and are happy?
        J.  Decide that you would get into less trouble w/ beer?
        K.  Realize that Life is Good???]

The farther down the list you get, the more "old fartdom" has set in!
Me?  I'm at about O or P, by now!!

Larry Dickstein
bugide@juno.com