GOF in Titusville

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: GOF in Titusville
From: Aron Travis <atravis@spacey.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 16:20:31 -0700
I went to the GoF, it was nice drizzely weather, perfect for a Brit car
show. Lots of MGA's including one coupe, some pre-war, only one Midget,
and plenty of T-Types. Some people were actually DRIVING, like they were
real cars or something, even some of the T's.
Good but small swap meet, got a Midget split bumper for $10 and some
pedel pads for $1.
It was fun watching some people scramble with car covers when the rain
picked up. The drizzle was good for pictures though, as it kept people
out of the frame.
Met 'damitdick' from our mailing list, with his new MGBGT V-8.

>From the home planet,
-Aron Travis-
"always in a automotive frenzy"