RE: Prepping a B for Hell.

To: mgs <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Prepping a B for Hell.
From: "REICHLE, CHRISTOPHER" <CREICHLE@nsc.msmail.miami.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 09:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
Are we talking late model B? Something like a kenlow electric fan should do
the trick. If you're looking for radiator additives, there is a product
called water wetter that is supposed to break up surface tension allowing
more transfer of heat from the block to the water. Please, I beg of you,
don't start the thermostat in/out thread again. Make sure that you're uysing
the coolest thermostat, I think 160 deg.

Chris Reichle