Re: Brit cars for sale

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: Brit cars for sale
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 13:28:25 -0700 (PDT) (20:28 UT)
>PHILIPPE TUSLER wrote:
 >
 >   These appeared in the local rag, The Saddleback Valley News.  The
 > usual disclaimers apply.  I'll be happy to go check out the TC for anyone,
 > as long as it's not too far...
 >
 >   '48 MG TC, complete, runs strong, orig. grn. lthr, RHD $10,700 (3raa705) pp
 (7
 > 14) 529-3160

 I'd be interested in further info - is the car in SoCal? What is area
 code?

 Bill Harkins
<Fallbrook, CA

 The 714 area code is in Southern California, Orange County and parts of
Riverside County.  It's actually one of the largest geographical areas
of any area code in Calif.  That's why I qualified it. The 529 prefix is in
Brea, which is on the opposite end of the county. Call the owner, and if
you're still interested, I'll make the trip...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*