I'm Back!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: I'm Back!
From: rfeibusch@loop.com (Rick Feibusch)
Date: Fri, 2 May 1997 06:46:40 -0700
Hey Digesters,
After a long vacation from all of this Britcar stuff, I'm back.  My
problems with AOL (at this point they are putting me up for collection due
to a $65 bill from last year that I refused to pay), were compounded by the
complication of my computer-shy brain being able to work out the processes
of a number of other providers, caused me to put things off for awhile --
and awhile -- etc. etc.  My garden looks great though.  I'm now on the Loop
( no comments about being "loopy") and ready to rock.
See you on the Funway! Rick Feibusch