Well after not being able to read MG email for 2 weeks it is great to be
As some of you know I have a new email address (email@example.com) and I will
have a new website Friday...http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg (not ready yet), so
for those of you with links to my OLD WEBSITE
(http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg/mg.htm) please change them, Thanks.
The Website will be bouncing around servers in the next few months so the
links will have to be changed a few times... the final resting spot will be
http://wirewheel.com (as soon as I get $100 and a good webserver setup on
my spare PC running Linux).
The NEW website will be up Friday... and a few of the changes include:
1. Tech Sections (including the articles on University Motors and British
Miles that have been in the papers)
2. About 250 British Car Links
3. A Editorial Page (like letters to the editor)
4. Web Reviews (about 100-150 words each)
5. More MG pics
6. A staff & credits page for all the people that contribute to my site
7. A brand new LOOK!
Mean while enjoy the small changes I posted at http://www.pil.net/~mowogmg
and I'll email the list on Friday when the site is done!
Kai M. Radicke -- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dialogue Internet (email@example.com)