THE HORSE AND THE RABBIT (no lbc)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, lekanw@interaccess.com
Subject: THE HORSE AND THE RABBIT (no lbc)
From: "Paul Hammarstedt" <wfme@mail.mc.net>
Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 19:58:34 +0000
 THE HORSE AND THE RABBIT

One day a horse and a rabbit were grazing in a farmer's pasture.  The horse
not paying attention, fell into a large mud pit.  The horse,  crying for
help, said to the rabbit, "rabbit, go get the farmer to help me outta this
mud pit."
The rabbit, with all of his rabbit like speed, ran to the farmers
house.  But alas...the farmer was not home.
Thinking as rabbits do, he jumped in the farmer's Porsche and sped down
toward the stuck horse.

The rabbit told the horse, "horse don't worry, I will save you."  As  the
rabbit said this, he tied a rope around the bumper of the Porsche and threw
the other end to the horse.  The horse grabbed on, the rabbit stepped on
the gas, and the horse was freed.

The next day, the horse and rabbit were again frolicking in the  farmer's
pasture.  Only this time the rabbit fell into the mud pit and found himself
stuck.  "Horse, please, please go get the farmer to help me outta this
pit." The horse said to the rabbit.  "No, I will get  you out myself."  As
the horse said this, he gingerly straddled the  sides of the mud pit and
walked until he was directly above the  rabbit.  "Rabbit," he said, "Grab
on to my penis and I will pull you  out."  The rabbit, not wanting to die,
grabbed on the horse's member and was pulled to safety!

The moral of this story is..."If you are hung like a horse, you don't need
Porsche."