Cache Creek / Alaska All British Field meet

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Cache Creek / Alaska All British Field meet
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 19:56:58 -0700
I received no reponse when I first sent this out so here it comes
again......again....
If you've already received this please let me know. I haven't seen it pop up
on the list so I'm posting for the third time. I certainly don't want to be
a spammer...

Attention BC LBC'ers.

The Alaska trekkers are on the road and heading in our direction.  They are
planning on forming up the convoy in Cache Creek on June 7 and spending a
day or two getting ready for the trip north.  I wanted to join them for the
run from here but it's just not to be.  What I can and will do is join them
in Cache Creek for a day or two.  I plan on driving up in the TC early
Friday afternoon or Saturday morning and visiting the trekkers, listening to
stories of the trip so far and perhaps share a barley sandwich or two.

Do any of you here in BC want to join in?  Anyone who wants to join me for a
LEISURELY drive up from the Lower Mainland please contact me.  I've run this
by Carol and Barney  and they were quite receptive to the idea but their
plans are rather fluid.  They may arrive Friday afternoon and will be
looking for a camping spot.

Cheers, eh!
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT