Clear fuel filter

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Clear fuel filter
From: "Sean Johnson" <sean_johnson@milacron.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 97 12:45:47 -24000
I ran across a neat little fuel filter with a clear body at Autozone the
other day.  The body is about 1 inch dia glass tubing, with metal end caps.
The filter element is mesh & plastic, and they sell replacements.

The end adapters (for plumbing to a rubber fuel line) come in several sizes,
allowing me to go from the larger fuel line from the fuel pump one one side
of the filter, and use a smaller line required by my SU's on the other side.

I used this filter as a second line of defense just before the carbs, which
hopefully will keep the Grosse jets clear.  The company name is Spectre (must
be James Bond fans), and the phone # is 1-800-821-4868  M-F 8-4 Pacific time.

I have no financial interest in Spectre or Autozone, other than the fact I
spend way too much money there.

regards,

Sean Johnson
'75 Spitfire