RE: Midget Jack Locations

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: RE: Midget Jack Locations
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 13:38:30 -0700 (PDT) (20:38 UT)
And ditto, too.  I put Tintin, and even the Trooper up on all fours.
Tintin was on stands for two years while I was in Europe.
And ditto on the hydraulic.  I leave it there with only a little pressure.
That way, I figure it will be easier to lift the car off my crushed body...
Of course, with the Trooper, you  only need the stands if you're taking
the wheels off.  Otherwise, there's room to kneel under there without
hitting your head...

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*