Surplus headlamps - response

To: "INTERNET:TATERRY@aol.com" <TATERRY@aol.com>
Subject: Surplus headlamps - response
From: JOHN HARDY <hardwire@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 1997 18:32:44 -0400
TATerry writes................

>I have a restored pair of Lucas long trumpet horns suitable for a Big MG=

or
Bentley or some such.....These are in excellent condition.   I was going =
use these on the SA Tickford but my partner thinks they are a bit much...=
=2EI
guess I agree!  So I'll sell them on.<

A BIT MUCH???????????????

Mayhap the understated good taste exhibited on the motors to be found in
England has rubbed off on his recent stay . I for one would venture that
Terry's horn would grace the front of any upright radiatored vehicle. =

Enjoy the book.

May I say that there is a lot of traffic going on between members. Might =
suggest that unless these messages are of undying love or consist of othe=
embarassing content such as monetary transactions ; copy it to the list
guys. Lets get it going again.

Speaking of controversy I saw a Pre War Maserati at Shelsley Walsh on
Saturday. Nickled up to the elbows. Every front suspension component. Eve=
ry
nut and boly. It looked luvverley.

                                                    Yours, as ever, JH

                      =