Re: Cross-Flow Heads

To: "Christopher M. Delling" <cdelling@ic.net>, larry.g.unger@lmco.com
Subject: Re: Cross-Flow Heads
From: Skip Kelsey <kelsey@value.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 12:59:58 -0700
Chris:

A lot of people are in the dark as to the actual horsepower that a B engine
puts out. THe Factory advertises 95 HP. This is not true. It actually puts
out about 79 HP. There is a difference between BHP & SAE HP. Now adays it
is figured differently. I dont claim to be an engineer, but If you research
this you will see what I mean. Mike Pierce can explain it better than I can.