Dick Criswell Memorial Service

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Dick Criswell Memorial Service
From: dmeadow@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 10:43:12 -0500
I spoke for about an hour last night with Doreen Criswell, Dick's
daughter.  She had called to express her thanks for the card I had sent
her with various email expressions of sympathy.  She also said she was
grateful for all the cards she received from all over the world,
including Australia.  Doreen strikes me as a very nice, level-headed
young lady and daughter that I am sure made Dick proud.

Although she and her brother will likely sell off most of Dick's MG's and
parts, she said she would like to keep the TC he had and restore it.  It
is the car that she remembers most from her youth.

Since she does not have access to email, Doreen asked me to relay the
following information concerning Dick's memorial service to the MG list.
Feel free to share this information with club members, etc. that may be
able to attend or send flowers.

Dick's memorial service will be held on Sunday, July 27th at 6:00 p.m.
The location is as follows:

Adkinson Memorial Church
710 6th Street
Oregon City, OR

I also have phone numbers for her mother (Dick's ex-wife) in Oregon and
Doreen.  I would rather not post these to the entire list, but if you
plan to attend or send flowers and need more info, just email me back and
I will share them with you.

David Littlefield
Houston, TX