Re: Garbage on mail list

To: mgb.roadster@juno.com (Larry A Hoy), bharkins@tfb.com
Subject: Re: Garbage on mail list
From: Carol <car@texas.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 1997 11:27:18 -0500
At 11:39 PM 9/5/97 -0600, Larry A Hoy wrote:

[snip]

>>add the writer's subject. I have thought for a long time that if it
>>really had to do with an MG topic, the model number could
>>appear first, ie, TA, TC, TD, TF, A, B, C, etc,,,,,

>>Bill Harkins

>Good idea.  How about others on this list, any agreement?

>Larry Hoy (MGB.Roadster@juno.com)

No matter to me, guys. I'll read 'em all anyway, since some seemingly
"brand-specific" posts apply to more that one series of MG.

Just call me nosey! I'll read all the messages then fuss aloud here about
all the boring, off-topic posts about TA, TC, C, etc. After all, I fiddle
with an MGA! Couldn't be anything pertinent in those other posts.

Obligatory [NC]: Bought Highway Star album (Deep Purple) last night. Too
many Tangerine Cream albums to choose from. Somebody point me in the
direction of a good one -- no synth.

Carol