My kind of Sunday/ one coming home another going in

To: pkrum@worldnet.att.net
Subject: My kind of Sunday/ one coming home another going in
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 06:56:03 -0500 (CDT)
It's an exciting day in the Deutsch house. Adam's (son) 72 MGB is
coming home with new floors, sill patches, an improved bonnet, V8 A arm
bushings and new kingpins. We'll get some new rubber on his 4 spoke
American Racing wheels this week and with any luck at all he will be a
road warrior by weeks end. If it fairs well over the next couple of
weeks look for it (and vote for it) in the Diamond in the Rough
catagory at MGs of Baltimore LTD's MGs on the Rocks in Bel Aire,
Maryland on September 27th.

Shortly before I can load the 72 B on the trailer I'll be unloading my
76 MGB so it can take the newly vacated space in the shop. The 76 is
get an engine swapped into it, new passenger side rockers, doglegs and
front fender patch panels. This one was last on the road in 85 when a
spun  bearing forced it's retirement. Hope to have it back by end of
October and am trying to decide on a color. It was white but when it
comes back after this it will white w/ black passenger door, red boot
lid and much of the passenger side in primer. If I find some $$$ over
the next 6 weeks I'll have it sprayed straight away.

So if you see a white MG on a trailer in the L.I. > N.Y.C.,> Staten
Island,> Jersey Turnpike (north of exit 8A) this morning or a black MG
on a trailer in the reverse route this afternoon that will be Eileen
and I, on another "keep'n em on the road" mission.

Eileen and I will be on the show field in Manchester, CT next Sunday,
the 14th. Real nice All British Event put on by the fine folks of the
Connecticut Triumph Register. If your going there make a point of
finding us, we'll have the Green 75 B there.

Lastly I'd like to say that I have never deleted so much list generated
nonsence, in my 2 years on the list, as I have in the last two weeks.
Would really like to see some of that information sharing / Road trip
stories return.         Safety Fast, David Deutsch