Re: wire wheel balancing

To: Nory <Nory@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheel balancing
From: bmc@syspac.com
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 07:47:29 -0700
Lets see a few days ago we picked on people with goatees and
ear rings.  Today, a little shop run by some ancient dude
with hair growing out of his ears.

Seriously (as if I ever am)  The large chains generally do
not have the ability to perform the balancing because of our
ancient designed wheels and generally damage the wheels or
put so much weight to overcome the problem associated lack
of understanding as to how the wheels work.

Nory, I am sent you  a copy of MOSS' directions on balancing
under another posting.

Regards,  Jon Nyhus

BMC, Ltd.