The 'new' roadsters? HA!

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: The 'new' roadsters? HA!
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 10:21:49 -0700 (PDT) (10:21 am 17:21 UT)
I read an article in the admittedly non-automotive section of the newspaper.
It was reviewing the 'New roadsters' that were 'inexpensive' at under
$35,000!  There was the B*W Z3, the P*****e Boxster, and the M******s-
B***z SK(some number).  The reviewer spent most of the article reviewing
and comparing the...   RADIO CONTROLS!  The thing that held his attention
the most was the ergonomics of the music systems.  What an idiot.
Obviously someone, either the reviewer or the designer or both completely
missed the point!  Either that, or they didn't let him drive the things
and he was limited to sitting and fiddling.

If you can't enjoy a roadster without a friggin' radio, you ain't
enjoyin' it at all!

"I got bugs in my teeth from drivin' an' grinnin'"

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*                                        | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: Philippe.Tusler@Unisys.Com    |  N/A       '88 ISUZU Trooper*