Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Updated British parts 4 sale list
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 1997 22:34:03 -0700
At 08:08 PM 10/1/97 -0400, Kai wrote:

>But MJB has a list setup for selling auto related items.  We do not need
>advertising on this list...the weekly car forsale ads are OK, but this kind
>of advertising is becoming more common.

I joined this list, as I'm sure many others did, to learn, to comiserate, to
laugh and to find parts.  In the past two years I've done them all and more.
I've found everything from original Dunlop 19 x 4.5 tyres to an original BMC
positive ground radio.  I'm currently negotiating with Mark, whose post I
believe prompted Kai's remark, for some of the parts he listed.

As others have stated, commercial advertising belongs elsewhere.  Swapping
bits among enthusiasts belongs here!

Cheers,
  Ross MacPherson
 1947 MG-TC 3528