Re: New at this

To: jkc@esper.com, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: New at this
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 09:59:50 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 97-10-05 21:16:30 EDT, jkc@esper.com writes:

> Most notably the electrical system (yes
>  we even require brake lights in TN).  I'm kind of out in the boonies and
>  most everything I get will have to be ordered.
> snip >
> Ten Mile, TN

Boonies? Ten Mile? Electrical problems?

Isn't Ten Mile in the shadow of Watts Bar Nuclear plant (where I used to
work)? And just a hop, skip, and a jump from Alcoa (where I live)? I can help
with electrical problems.

I've ripped through Ten Mile on many occasions in one of my LBCs, on the way
to and from work. Took the scenic route, rather than I-75, to regain my
sanity from the aggravations of work.

Dan Masters,
Alcoa, TN

'68 MGBGT---organ donor for the '74