Re: SB 42

To: Phil Bates <jello@dns.ida.net>
Subject: Re: SB 42
From: pat bailey <pbailey@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 1997 17:46:10 -0700
Hooray!!!
Now your pre 74 should be worth more.I still have to wait until 2009 but
I'm happy for all who benefit from this!It looks like word of mouth
worked ther was nothing about SB42 on the news,I asked  everyone at work
to write Wilson and went on local talk radio a couple of times.Who knows
I may be able to get an earlier B some day (If my 18 and 17 year old
will leave....Just kidding ,dear!)One thing crossed my mind ...Can some
judge overturn this like they have our initiatives?
Pat 79 B 11 years and waiting!