Wanted!

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Wanted!
From: Benjamin Ruset <bruset@monmouth.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 23:14:27 -0400
Okay - I just got some money, and I'm ready to throw it all away on a B! =)

If anybody knows / has something like the following, let me know:

MGB
1971 - 1974 (Chrome) (will take Rubber, though...)
Mileage irrelevant
Body: Must be in one piece. Minor rust okay. No bondo (preferred) Paint
irrelevant.
Interior: Must be semi-decent (eg: faded dash okay, small tears in seats okay)
OD prefered

Mechanics must be in okay shape as well. Basicly, the car needs to run
reliably (on all four cylinders!) and be generally intact.

All this in the NJ/NY area.
Oh, and around the $1000 mark. Yeah, I know - "Keep dreaming..."

Any ideas?

BEN RUSET - http://www.monmouth.com/~bruset
"If you gaze for a long time into an abyss,
 the abyss gazes also into you." - F.W. Nietzsche