Re: Body work

To: Spencer Parks <jkc@esper.com>
Subject: Re: Body work
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@FreeNet.Buffalo.EDU>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 1997 19:55:44 -0400 (EDT)
        No comment on the top, as far as the metal strips are you refering
to the side molding strips? If so each section is held on with one nut and
then snap like fittings that are attached to the car. The rear molding has
the nut accessable through the trunk. The middle one you need to get at by
taking off the door panel. The front one you need to take out the
headlight buckets. Consider painting the car yourself you can do it for
under $200 in your driveway. Who ever paints it make sure that you take up
the vent windows (you don't have to completely remove them) and remove the
windshield and all the lights. In other words don't tape anything.
...Art